26 January 2014
Black Forest Lodge has been walked to tread in on the Monday and rolled Tuesday after last meeting. All fences have been rebirched. The Black Forest Lodge team went down to course today and going from the Clerk Of Course today (Sunday) is SOFT. The posting on Jumping For Fun will updated mid week when Course Inspector has been.
Please note all Mid Devon Point-To-Point entries to Angela Boyden (01647) 433264 by 12noon Monday !
Note: The official going (which is published on Tuesday through to Saturday prior to the meeting) is reported on Talkingpoint. Unofficial reports on this website should be treated as a general guide only.
Met Office 5 day forecast: Exe Estuary, 2.7 miles from EX6 8HR at the same altitude
BBC Travel News: Devon
Course Website: bflracing.webs.com
- MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT 2 FEB 2014 RESULTS
- REPORT: MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE, SUNDAY 2ND FEBRUARY
- Report: Pony racing at the Mid Devon Point-To-Point
- Schooling at Black Forest Lodge, 3rd Feb
- Mid Devon entries and form
- Preview : Mid Devon, Black Forest Lodge Sunday February 2
- Pony Racing at Black Forest Lodge, 2 Feb
- Mid Devon Update (Black Forest Lodge)
- Come Pony Racing this season
- 2013-14 Fixtures