26th November 2015
Linda Courtney reports following a course inspection yesterday that the going is now good to soft, soft in places.
We have replaced some fences this year with new metal framed ones. We kept warm for a few hours with the old ones!
Also travel problems. I have this morning just driven back from Cardiff – there re roadworks on M5 below Bristol, two lots for a few miles with average speed cameras (50 mph) and another set past Exeter, in the area known as Splatford Split (Kennford) end of motorway (50mph) where you take the left lane for the A380 and the Black Forest Lodge course.
Met Office 5 day forecast: Exe Estuary, 2.7 miles from EX6 8HR at the same altitude
BBC Travel News: Devon
- Rivage D’Or
- PTPRC: 05 December 2014 SCENE & HEARD: BLACK FOREST CLUB – BLACK FOREST LODGE
- PtPRC: CONNOLLY’S RED MILLS PRECISION NUTRITION SERIES 2014-15: BLACK FOREST CLUB
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – BLACK FOREST CLUB, 30th NOV 2015
- REPORT: BLACK FOREST CLUB POINT-TO-POINT – 30 NOV 2014
- RESULTS: BLACK FOREST CLUB AT BLACK FOREST LODGE 30TH NOVEMBER 2014
- Black Forest Lodge update – 29th Nov 2014
- Skull caps and body protectors
- racing PLUS’s pointingPLUS returns this week with some great coverage of Black Forest Lodge
- Black Forest Club update – 26th November 2015