Linda Courtney reports the going on the 13th Jan is …… SOFT GOOD IN PLACES.
“Also news on slight traffic problem, nearly all of you will travel to us using the M5 ,A380 or A38, coming in down hill using our main entrance. Please all stick to this route and allow extra time on the last 3 miles, as we have been told of a road closure on the A379 Exeter to Kenton road.
The closure will be around the area of where i normally signpost the ptp from off this road, so you cant use this route. Its only closed for one day you guessed it SUNDAY 18th!!!! The course will still be signed from A380 and Starcross like normal.”
Black Forest sat nav postcode EX6 8HR.
Met Office 5 day forecast: Exe Estuary, 2.7 miles from EX6 8HR at the same altitude
BBC Travel News: Devon
- Rhys Williams’s Silverton Point-To-Point commentary, Black Forest Lodge, Sunday 18th January 2015
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – SILVERTON AT BLACK FOREST LODGE 18 JAN 2015
- REPORT ON THE SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE SUNDAY 18TH JANUARY 2015
- RESULTS: SILVERTON AT BLACK FOREST LODGE, 18 JANUARY 2015
- Silverton Point-To-Point entries and form
- Update: Silverton Point-To-Point, Black Forest Lodge, 18th Jan 2015
- Preview: Point-to-Point Silverton Black Forest Lodge Jan 18, 2015
- Update: Silverton Point-To-Point, Black Forest Lodge -18th January 2015
- 2014-15 fixture list now available on www.pointtopoint.co.uk