31 January 2015
good to soft .
Please remember tomorrow we have pony racing at 11am . 2 races with pointers starting at 12noon. Please come and support the kids! Looks like a dry day !
27 January 2015
The Course Inspector and Clerk Of Course walked today and gave the going as Good to Soft.
26 January 2015
Clare Stanton, the Mid Devon secretary reports that the Black Forest Lodge course is looking very good and official report is ‘Good to soft’. The Clerk of the course Norman Chanin has said that the course is all ready to go.
23 January 2015
Course worked on again yesterday. It has been rolled again and all bends/markers moved to provide better ground.
The going is Soft ,Good to Soft in places.(Thursday 22nd Jan).
Please also remember we have pony racing at 11am. Please come and support them!
20 January 2015
Thank you to all the volunteers who have been treading in today also a big thanks to our clerk of course Norman for spending many hours rolling the course ,paddock and car parks! And has reported tonight he is very happy at the way its gone back .
Met Office 5 day forecast: Exe Estuary, 2.7 miles from EX6 8HR at the same altitude
BBC Travel News: Devon
- Pony Racing Results: Mid Devon Point-To-Point, Black Forest Lodge, 1st February 2015
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – MID DEVON AT BLACK FOREST LODGE 1 FEB 2015
- REPORT ON THE MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE SUNDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2015
- Females Jockeys Dominate Subaru Restricted Point-to-Point Series Race at Black Forest Lodge
- Results: Mid Devon Point-To-Point, Black Forest Lodge 1st Feb 2015
- Mid Devon Point-To-Point entries and form, Black Forest Lodge, 1st February 2015
- Preview: Mid Devon Point-To-Point – Black Forest Lodge Sunday 1 February 2015
- Subaru Restricted Point to Point Series makes its first visit to the South-West
- Mid Devon P2P, Black Forest Lodge Pony Racing Preview and entries, 1 Feb 2015
- Update: Mid Devon Point-To-Point, Black Forest Lodge, 1st February 2015