Tuesday 24th February
The Point-To-Point Authority have confirmed the East Cornwall Point-To-Point at Great Trethew postponed from 22 Feb will now be held on Sunday 8 March.
The meeting secretary Sandie Newton confirms that entries from the original date will stand for the rescheduled meeting and race times will remain the same. Complimentary passes which have already been sent out will also be accepted.
Friday, 21st February
Tomorrow’s East Cornwall P2P meeting at Great Trethew has been postponed, the overnight rain has made the course not fit to race. The secretary is hoping to re-schedule.
I’ll issue a further update once a new date has been confirmed.
Friday, 20th February
The Clerk of course reports the going at Great Trethew for the East Cornwall Point-To-Point is now Soft.
Monday, 16th February
The working party at Great Trethew have also been busy over the weekend preparing the course for racing. The clerk of the course said today the going is “good to soft, and the soft is drying”
Friday, 13th February
Sandie Newton reports the current going at Great Trethew is good to soft, soft in places and there is a large working party there on Sunday when, hopefully, most of the course will be finished.
Entries close, Sunday 15th February at 9pm
Met Office 5 day forecast: Liskeard (3.3 miles)
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW 29TH MARCH 2015
- REPORT ON THE EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW SUNDAY 29thMARCH 2015
- RESULTS: EAST CORNWALL AT GREAT TRETHEW 29 MARCH 2015
- Going Update: East Cornwall (2) Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, 29th March 2015
- East Cornwall (2) Point-To-Point entries and form, Great Trethew, 29 March 2015
- Preview: East Cornwall Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, Sunday 29 March 2015
- PONY RACING ENTRIES: EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT, GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 29TH MARCH 2015
- Update on course preparations for the East Cornwall Point-To-Point at Great Trethew on Sunday 29th March 2015
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT, GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 8th MARCH 2015
- REPORT ON THE EAST CORNWALL POINT TO POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW SUNDAY 8TH MARCH 2015