Friday 27th February, 15:20
John Bradley, Clerk of Course reports the going is now Good to Soft, Heavy in places
Thursday 26th February, 15:15 pm
John Bradley, Clerk of Course reports the going is Heavy, Good to Soft in places
Thursday 26th February, 09:31 am
John Bradley, Clerk of Course reports the going is currently Good to Soft, soft in places, and will provide a further update later on today.
Tuesday 17th February
The preparations for East Devon Point to Point are well in advance. All the fences are in place on the course and the infrastructure for the day is progressing nicely. Due to the cancellation last year the Open Ditch still has to be jumped since the replacement of all the birch in 2013/14. This summer the birch was completely replaced in the first fence also as part of the on going maintenance schedule.
At the moment the course is good to soft and if the favourable weather reports are to be believed this should not change much.
– John Bradley, Clerk of Course
Remember: Entries Close 22nd February at 8pm.
Met Office 5 day forecast: Ottery St Mary (1.1 miles)
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP EAST DEVON POINT-TO-POINT, BISHOPS COURT, OTTERY ST MARY, 28 FEB 2015
- REPORT ON THE EAST DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BISHOPS COURT, OTTERY ST MARY. SATURDAY 28th FEBRUARY 2015
- RESULTS EAST DEVON POINT TO POINT AT BISHOPS COURT SAT 28 FEB 2015
- East Devon Point-To-Point entries and form, Bishops Court, 28th February 2015
- Advanced Going Update: East Devon Point-To-Point, Bishops Court, 28 February 2015
- Sponsors recognise appeal of point-to-pointing
- 2014-15 fixture list now available on www.pointtopoint.co.uk
- 2015 East Devon Point-To-Point