4 March 2015
Karina Armes reports the Clerk of the Course has confirmed to her at 17:30 that “the going is good to soft” now.
3 March 2015
Karina Armes reports the forecast for the end of the week is looking good and knowing how well the course dries, we would hope for decent ground.
The official update I had from the Clerk of the Course on Monday [2nd March] was “Good, soft in places”.
I will do another update Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning – hopefully there will be no big changes or problems.
24 February 2015
The Point-To-Point Authority have confirmed the East Cornwall Point-To-Point at Great Trethew postponed from 22 Feb will now be held on Sunday 8 March.
The meeting secretary Sandie Newton confirms that entries from the original date will stand for the rescheduled meeting and race times will remain the same. Complimentary passes which have already been sent out will also be accepted.
Met Office 5 day forecast: Liskeard (3.3 miles)
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW 29TH MARCH 2015
- REPORT ON THE EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW SUNDAY 29thMARCH 2015
- RESULTS: EAST CORNWALL AT GREAT TRETHEW 29 MARCH 2015
- Going Update: East Cornwall (2) Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, 29th March 2015
- East Cornwall (2) Point-To-Point entries and form, Great Trethew, 29 March 2015
- Preview: East Cornwall Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, Sunday 29 March 2015
- PONY RACING ENTRIES: EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT, GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 29TH MARCH 2015
- Update on course preparations for the East Cornwall Point-To-Point at Great Trethew on Sunday 29th March 2015
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT, GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 8th MARCH 2015
- REPORT ON THE EAST CORNWALL POINT TO POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW SUNDAY 8TH MARCH 2015