Karina Armes reports the going for Great Trethew is now soft – and it looks like there is plenty of rain to come as well
Friday 27th March, 16:19
Karina Armes reports that she Just heard from the C of C that the going is good to soft, soft in places.
Thursday 26th March
Karina Armes reports the Clerk of the course at Great Trethew has reported the going is good to soft, but may get a little softer given the weather forecast.
The fences have been moved to give some new ground after the first meeting so should be in good order.
Met Office 5 day forecast: Liskeard (3.3 miles)
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW 29TH MARCH 2015
- REPORT ON THE EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW SUNDAY 29thMARCH 2015
- RESULTS: EAST CORNWALL AT GREAT TRETHEW 29 MARCH 2015
- Going Update: East Cornwall (2) Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, 29th March 2015
- East Cornwall (2) Point-To-Point entries and form, Great Trethew, 29 March 2015
- Preview: East Cornwall Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, Sunday 29 March 2015
- PONY RACING ENTRIES: EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT, GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 29TH MARCH 2015
- Update on course preparations for the East Cornwall Point-To-Point at Great Trethew on Sunday 29th March 2015
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT, GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 8th MARCH 2015
- REPORT ON THE EAST CORNWALL POINT TO POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW SUNDAY 8TH MARCH 2015