Ladies’ Night at Exeter Racecourse on Tuesday, May 5 is when the glitz and glamour of racing descend on Haldon Hill. Young and old, male and female can enjoy a fantastic night out, with children aged 17 and under racing free, and fabulous prizes for the best ladies and gentlemen.
Six exciting races begin at 5.50pm and feature the final of the prestigious Exeter Racecourse Intermediate Series which is the climax to ten qualifying point-to-point races held throughout Devon and Cornwall. Then a disco will reverberate across the racecourse as revellers dance the night away.
For those wanting to make it an extra special night, enjoy a meal in the Desert Orchid Restaurant, or buy a special Haldon package which includes premier admission then dance the night away.
There is also 25 per cent off all tickets purchased prior to midnight on April 30 and Grandstand and Paddock tickets are just £10 per person for groups of ten or more. Please quote P2P15 when booking tickets.
Dress to your best and win a one-night stay for two at the Glazebrook House Hotel in South Brent, a luxury hotel that has been revamped under the direction of premium British designer Timothy Oulton. Inspired by Alice in Wonderland, this boutique hotel has nine completely unique rooks and an amazing restaurant headed by MasterChef: The Professionals quarterfinalist Ben Palmer.
There are also fabulous hampers to win donated by Devon Hampers, including for all the finalists, containing luxurious Devon made produce and goody bags filled with gorgeous products from Clarins. For the best dressed males, beer is the order of the day, kindly donated by Otter Ales.
General manager Daniel Thompson said: “We have some incredible prizes this season for the best dressed ladies and gentlemen so its worth getting dressed up and catching the eyes of the judges for the chance to win.”
The first race gets under starters orders at 5.50pm. A free bus to the racecourse leaves Exeter St Davids at 4.15pm and Exeter Bus and Coach Station at 4.30pm and returns 30 minutes after the last race.
To pre-book tickets call the ticket hotline 0844 5793005 or visit Exeter.thejockeyclub.co.uk
- REPORT : Exeter Racecourse Intermediate Final Tuesday 5th May 2015
- PtPRC: HUNTER CHASE SCHEDULE: MAY 1ST – MAY 15TH
- 25% off for point-to-point fans on ladies’ night at Exeter May 5 – offer ends April 30
- Exeter Racecourse Intermediate Hunter Steeple Chase series final qualifiers
- REPORT: EGGESFORD POINT-TO-POINT AT UPCOTT CROSS, SUNDAY 12TH APRIL 2015
- RESULTS: EGGESFORD POINT-TO-POINT AT UPCOTT CROSS – 12TH APRIL 2015
- Preview: Eggesford Point-to-Point at Upcott Cross Sunday 12 April 2015
- RESULTS: SPOONERS & WEST DARTMOOR POINT-TO-POINT, CHERRYBROOK, EASTER SATURDAY, 4TH APRIL 2015
- Preview: East Cornwall Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, Sunday 29 March 2015
- REPORT ON THE LAMERTON POINT-TO-POINT MEETING AT KILWORTHY, SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 2015