Thursday 21st May 2015
Course Inspector visited today [Thurs] ground predominately Good, a little softer on top bend.
Forecast a non drying day Friday chance of a little rain Sunday. Predicting Gd / Gd-Fm for Monday, will only water to maintain safe ground [NO plans to at the moment]
Monday 18th May 2015
Dave Willis reports this mornings rain holding ground at Gd – Gd/Sft . The way the forecast looks hoping for Gd – Gd /Frm for next Monday [but a week is a long time in weather predictions]
Friday 15th May 2015
After Thursdays rain the ground is currently Gd / Gd-Sft, Forecast for early part of next week is unsettled & we are able to water if necessary to ensure safe ground.
As always ALL fences & All bends will be moved giving fresh ground with plenty of grass cover.
Owners should also be aware of some inaccuracies in the planner page for this meeting [these were reported to P2P racing Co at proof reading & more recently, we had hoped for a revised page to be issued before entries closed]
Both Open races have the same level of prize Money, the higher rate of the two shown.
Race times also look confusing, We do not intend to start two races at the same time but adopt the more traditional system of 35 min intervals with an extra 10 min for the hound parade.
Dave Willis , Clerk of Course.