The Point-To-Point Racing Company have made the conditions for the early season fixtures available online, whilst they complete the proof reading the planner ahead of the publication going to print. The conditions for the Black Forest Club and Cornwall club meetings can be downloaded here: planner_prechristmas_2016.pdf.
The ENTRIES for the Black Forest Club meeting close on Monday 23rd November, at 12 noon.
You can order the planner though the Weatherbys Online Shop, or by calling the order line on 01933 304792 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Hunter Certificate (HC)
The Hunter Certificate for the 2015/16 season is now available online. Please click here to download your copy: hunter_certificate_2015.pdf
The Hunter Cert registration deadline for the Black Forest Club meeting is: Friday 20th November, 12 noon
Rider Qualification Certificate (RQC)
The Rider Qualification Certificate for the 2015/16 season is now available online. Please click here to download your copy: rqc_application_2015.pdf
PPA Newsletter – September 2015
The latest PPA E-Newsletter includes: important information regarding skull cap and body protector standards for the upcoming season; news on two new team members at the Point-to-Point Authority; as well as information on the key amendments to Point-to-Point regulations for the 2015/16 season. Please click here to download your copy: ppa_newsletter_sept_2015.html
- A Letter from Nick Wright, Chairman of the PtPRC
- Devon & Cornwall Point-To-Points Area Awards Evening
- Job posting: The Point-to-Point Authority LtdPoint-to-Point Liaison Assistant
- DEVON & CORNWALL AREA AWARDS 2016
- DEVON & CORNWALL AREA LEADING JOCKEYS’ FINAL STANDINGS 2016
- REPORT ON THE TORRINGTON FARMERS POINT-TO-POINT AT UMBERLEIGH, SATURDAY 11TH JUNE 2016
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – TIVERTON STAGHOUNDS POINT-TO-POINT, BRATTON DOWN 5 JUNE 2016
- Preview: Torrington Farmers Point-To-Point, Chapelton Barton, Near Umberleigh, North Devon, Saturday 11th June 2016
- Entries: Torrington Farmers Point-To-Point, Chapelton Barton, Umberleigh, Saturday, 11th June 2016
- REPORT ON THE TIVERTON STAGHOUNDS POINT-TO-POINT AT BRATTON DOWN, SUNDAY 5TH JUNE 2016