28th November 2015
Going update after rain has fallen this afternoon. Good ,Good to Soft in places.
Between Midnight and 6 am, partly cloudy, 10 degrees Celsius, 0.3 mm rain, fresh breeze, 11 m/s from west-southwest
Between 6 am and noon, partly cloudy, 10 degrees Celsius, 0.2 mm rain, strong breeze, 12 m/s from west-southwest
Between noon and 6 pm, partly cloudy, 12 degrees Celsius, 0.5 mm rain, strong breeze, 13 m/s from west-southwest
Hopefully the rain will keep away tomorrow!
27th November 2015
After a lovely morning down on the course everything is now ready for Sundays meeting. The official going is still GOOD. Yes the weather has turned a bit nasty wind and some rain but seems to have quieten down now!
Entrance fees are £10 a head, max £30 per car and children (under 16) free. Race cards £2.50
Traffic problems are minor M5 down to 2 lanes going pass Exeter , all roadwork’s gone from Kennford area.
Lets hope the sun makes an appearance on Sunday along with all of you!
27th November 2015
Going is GOOD.
New scales in place and everything is ready for Sunday!
22nd November 2015
Today the Course Inspector has been and the official going is GOOD.
We are forecast some rain in the week. I’m not sure if there will be an update on the going earlier then Friday afternoon if I can I will.
1st race 12noon Sunday 29th Nov .
Black Forest Club secretary
Met Office 5 day forecast: Exe Estuary, 2.7 miles from EX6 8HR at the same altitude
BBC Travel News: Devon
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – BLACK FOREST CLUB 29 NOVEMBER 2015
- BLACK FOREST CLUB POINT-TO-POINT REPORT – 29 NOV 2015
- RESULTS: BLACK FOREST CLUB AT BLACK FOREST LODGE – 29 NOVEMBER 2015
- Black Forest Club Black Forest Lodge 29 November 2015 entries and form
- Preview: Black Forest Club Point-to-Point meeting on Sunday 29th November 2015
- Black Forest Club going update