Point-to-Pointing has got a new-look, revamped national website run by the Point-to-Point Racing Company this season. The address – www.pointtopoint.co.uk – remains the same, but the site has been completely rebuilt from the ground up to make the sport more accessible to both committed fans and once-a-year racegoers.
Interactive features ensure that finding fixtures and courses is easier for newcomers, while The Register, arguably the best new feature of the re-launched site, allows Premium and Premium VIP subscribers to search any horse, keeper or jockey and access their form, including Hunter Chase form, dating back to 2005; the only online database of its kind. For social media devotees, there is also the facility to post photos on the site via Instagram using the hashtag #gopointing.
The new pointtopoint.co.uk Event Page now takes on a racecard style design, providing Subscribers with not only the horse’s name, rating and owner/keeper details, but also the breeding, form (including Hunter Chases) and the jockey stated at entry. The new click-through facility enables you to dig much deeper into races, bringing up the keeper and jockey statistics as well as viewing the horse’s other entries with one simple click.
As before, there are three tiers – basic subscribers (free sign up) gain access to the news service, general information about the sport, features and weekly digital magazine Go Pointing; Premium Subscription (£40) enables viewers to gain exclusive early access to entries, results and form for trainers, riders and horses; Premium VIP (£80) opens all the features of Premium, but also enables viewers to watch race recordings from approximately half the season’s Point-to-Point fixtures, plus an archive of footage from previous years. New for this season is a monthly option of £15 for Premium, and £30 for Premium VIP.
- Fixtures rich in promise for the 2017/18 British point-to-point season
- NATIONAL PRESS COVERAGE OF POINT-TO-POINTING RETURNS, Weatherbys Point-to-Point, Weatherbys Point-to-Point
- PPA: PLENTY TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN NEW SEASON’S FIXTURES
- A Letter from Nick Wright, Chairman of the PtPRC
- Rescheduled: Eggesford Point-To-Point Upcott Cross – Wednesday 18th May 2016
- Update: Lamerton Point-To-Point, Kilworthy, Sunday 20th March 2016
- The National Website of British Point-to-Pointing has got a new-look
- The key information you need for the start of the 2015-16 season
- 2015-16 National Point-To-Point Fixtures Published
- Robbie Henderson retires