John Bradley confirms Bishops court going remains Good To Soft, Soft in Places for the East Devon Point-To-Point #gopointing #ottery
Friday 4th March 20-6
Course inspection carried out by Norman Chanin, Edward Darke and Richard Lindley. The inspection went well all fences passed and the ground passed as Good to Soft, Soft in Places this might be revised in the morning if we are unlucky with the rain.
There is a softer patch just after the last fence on the run in. We will be keeping the horses up paddock side of the track due to it being slightly better ground.
John Bradley, Clerk of Course
Monday 29th February 2016
All the fences are in place and ready at Bishops Court. The ground is improving. But still good to soft soft in places.
Rain is expected Tuesday but I don’t think the the conditions will change much as we have had so many good days recently.
The course inspection is on Thursday and I’ll give a further update then.
– John Bradley, Clerk of Course
Thursday 25th February 2016
Correction to the going at Bishops Court, the going is good to soft, Soft in places.
Wednesday 24th February 2016
The course is drying nicely and the fences go out tomorrow (Thursday), it has been left late to save the ground, with all vehicles have been kept off the course.
Bishops Court will be ready for the 5th of March, and all things considered the going will be much the same as normal for this time of year: Good to soft, good in places.
I will give you another update on Monday.
- John Bradley, Clerk of Course
Met Office 5 day forecast: Ottery St Mary (1.1 miles)
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EAST DEVON POINT-TO-POINT, BISHOPS COURT, 5TH MARCH 2016
- REPORT ON THE EAST DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BISHOPS COURT, OTTERY ST MARY. SATURDAY 5th MARCH 2016
- RESULTS: EAST DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BISHOPS COURT – 5 MAR 2016
- Entries: East Devon Point-To-Point, Bishops Court – Saturday 5th March 2016
- Preview : East Devon Point-To-Point, Bishops Court, Ottery St Mary – Saturday 5th March 2016
- Update: East Devon, Bishops Court, Ottery St Mary – 5th March 2016