Friday 29th April 2016
2pm Friday going is good for Modbury point to point at Flete Park April 30 1pm start
Wednesday 27th April 2016
At Flete Park ‘Good’- watering has commenced today to ensure it will ‘good’ safe jumping ground on the day.
As a precaution Flete Park have replaced all sand crossings and run through’s & All bends have been moved.
– Claire Wonnacott, Hon. sec.
amendment ref Novice Riders Race.
Owners & Jockeys can be either a member of Countryside Alliance OR PPORA, not just the Countryside Alliance. This has been confirmed with the BHA.
Also we have a 2m4f Restricted at this meeting which is in the planner but not in the index pages for our area
- A Letter from Nick Wright, Chairman of the PtPRC
- Devon & Cornwall Point-To-Points Area Awards Evening
- Job posting: The Point-to-Point Authority LtdPoint-to-Point Liaison Assistant
- DEVON & CORNWALL AREA AWARDS 2016
- DEVON & CORNWALL AREA LEADING JOCKEYS’ FINAL STANDINGS 2016
- REPORT ON THE TORRINGTON FARMERS POINT-TO-POINT AT UMBERLEIGH, SATURDAY 11TH JUNE 2016
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – TIVERTON STAGHOUNDS POINT-TO-POINT, BRATTON DOWN 5 JUNE 2016
- Preview: Torrington Farmers Point-To-Point, Chapelton Barton, Near Umberleigh, North Devon, Saturday 11th June 2016
- Entries: Torrington Farmers Point-To-Point, Chapelton Barton, Umberleigh, Saturday, 11th June 2016
- REPORT ON THE TIVERTON STAGHOUNDS POINT-TO-POINT AT BRATTON DOWN, SUNDAY 5TH JUNE 2016