|Race||Start time||Link to entries and form for race|
|3rd||15:10||Mixed Open Race|
|4th||15:55||4-6 year old 2m4f Open Maiden Race|
|5th||16:30||Club Members Race|
|7th||17:35||Open Maiden Race|
Friday 15th April 2016
Following considerable overnight rain the going is now Heavy, soft in places.
Wednesday 13th April 2016
As at Wednesday 13th April 2pm, Dartmoor Clerk of the course Sam Holdsworth reported the going at Flete Park as Good to Soft, Good in Places after three lovely, sunny days.
|p||=||pulled up||k||=||knocked over|
|b||=||brought down||c||=||carried out|
|s||=||slipped up||+||=||improving rating|
|ro||=||ran out||t||=||took no part|
An up to date form guide and synopsis of the horses entered at this meeting. Form figures for up to 6 outings appear. A dash(-) is used to separate 2015/16 form from 2014/15 form. Figures preceded by an oblique (/) represents 2013/14 form or earlier. Horses marked with an asterisk (*) indicates National Hunt form. The higher the rating the better the form. No responsibility can be accepted for any errors which may be considered to have occurred.
- Granville’s betting gossip: Dartmoor Point-To-Point, Flete Park – 16th April 2016
- REPORT: DARTMOOR POINT-TO-POINT, FLETE PARK – 16 APR 2016
- RESULTS: DARTMOOR POINT-TO-POINT, FLETE PARK – 16 APR 2016
- Entries: Dartmoor Point-To-Point, Flete Park – Saturday 16th April 2016
- Pony Racing: Dartmoor Point-To-Point, Flete Park, Saturday 16th April 2016
- Preview: Dartmoor Point-To-Point, Flete Park, Saturday 16th April 2016
- 2015-16 national sponsors and rules changes