Sunday 24th April – Race Day
No rain overnight at the course so the ground is perfect for a good days racing. The going will be GOOD
Friday 22nd April 2016
Friday p.m. After a mornings rain the going at Stafford Cross is GOOD TO SOFT
Tuesday 19th April 2016
Going is now GOOD at Stafford Cross and looking hopeful for excellent racing on Sunday
Sunday 17th April 2016
Going report from Clerk of the Course, am sunday 17th April – good, good to soft. Weather forecast is fair for the rest of the week.
Please note the land line number for the entries secretary is 01297 551258. Entries close 12.30 Monday 18th April.
Friday 15th April 2016
The going at Stafford Cross (Axe Vale) has changed to SOFT after a fair amount of over night rain!
Wednesday 13th April 2016
Going report from Secretary and Clerk of the Course on Wed 13th is the ground at Stafford Cross is GOOD.
The Axe Vale page in the planner is missing Jennie Salter, the Entries Sec for Axe Vale’s home telephone number and she has a poor mobile signal at home. She will take entries on her land line: 01297 551258. Faxes can be sent to this number also.
- Granville’s betting gossip – Axe Vale Point-To-Point at Stafford Cross – 24th April 2016
- REPORT ON THE AXE VALE HARRIERS POINT-TO-POINT AT STAFFORD CROSS SUNDAY 24TH APRIL 2016
- Results: Axe Vale Point-To-Point at Stafford Cross, 24th April 2016
- Axe Vale Point-To-Point, Stafford Cross entries and form – 24th April 2016
- Preview: Axe Vale Point-To-Point, Stafford Cross – Sunday 24th April 2016
- Update: Axe Vale Point-To-Point at Stafford Cross – Sunday 24th April 2016