Friday 24th November 2016
Going update: Good , good to firm in places.
Tuesday 22nd November 2016
Course Inspector/Clerk Of Course/Chief Steward have all been and walked BFL this morning. The official going is now: GOOD, GOOD TO SOFT IN PLACES.
Monday 21st November 2016
Wow we have had a lot of rain in the exeter area in the last couple of days! All looking very good for BFL . Can’t give you an official going report until tomorrow but please if you haven’t done so entries to Angela Boyden 01647 433264 ASAP.
Saturday 19th November 2016
The going is good , good to firm in places. There is more rain forecasted for weekend and mid week but how much we will get.
Course inspection next Tuesday, the clerk of course will give another updated going report afterwards.
Met Office 5 day forecast: Exe Estuary, 2.7 miles from EX6 8HR at the same altitude
BBC Travel News: Devon
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT, BLACK FOREST LODGE, SUNDAY 5th MARCH 2017
- REPORT ON THE MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE – SUNDAY 5TH MARCH 2017
- RESULTS – MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE 5TH MARCH 2017
- Entries: Mid Devon Point-To-Point, Black Forest Lodge Sunday 5th March 2017
- Point-to-Point Preview: Mid Devon Foxhounds, Black Forest Lodge Sunday March 5th 2017
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT, BLACK FOREST LODGE, 22ND JANUARY 2017
- REPORT ON THE SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE, SUNDAY 22ND JANUARY
- RESULTS: SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE 22 JAN 2017
- Entries: Silverton Point-To-Point at Black Forest Lodge on Sunday 22nd January 2017
- Preview: Silverton Point-to-Point, Black Forest Lodge Sunday 22nd January