|Race||Start time||Link to entries and form for race|
|2nd||12:35||Mens Open Race|
|3rd||13:10||Ladies Open Race|
|6th||14:55||Open Maiden Race|
Going Update from Linda Matthews
Thursday, December 8, 2016
There are ongoing roadworks on Bodmin Moor and in Bodmin town. It shouldn’t be too bad on a Sunday morning but maybe people should allow a little extra time, or go via Camelford A395/A39.
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
The going at Wadebridge is mainly good, good to soft in places. Showers are forecast tomorrow and Saturday so it should be good, good to soft on Sunday when the forecast is dry, sunny and 11 degrees.
Sunday, December 4, 2016
The going at Wadebridge today is good, good to soft in places.
The first of three Point-to-Point horse racing fixtures to be held at the popular track on the Royal Cornwall Showground venue takes place this coming Sunday 11th December. Nearly 60 good quality entries have been received for the six race card which starts at 12 noon.
This fixture always has a Christmas festive feel to it, with a host of trade stands set inside the huge covered barn. Hot food and refreshments together with bar, bookies and a giant TV screen ensure a fun day out is on offer for all the family to enjoy.
The course is located at The Royal Cornwall Showground Wadebridge off A39 West of Wadebridge. PL27 7JE. Entrance to course is £10 per person up to a max of £30 per car load. Children under 16 free. Dogs on leads welcome.
|p||=||pulled up||k||=||knocked over|
|b||=||brought down||c||=||carried out|
|s||=||slipped up||+||=||improving rating|
|ro||=||ran out||t||=||took no part|
An up to date form guide and synopsis of the horses entered at this meeting. Form figures for up to 6 outings appear. A dash(-) is used to separate 2015/16 form from 2014/15 form. Figures preceded by an oblique (/) represents 2013/14 form or earlier. Horses marked with an asterisk (*) indicates National Hunt form. The higher the rating the better the form. No responsibility can be accepted for any errors which may be considered to have occurred.
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – WESTERN POINT-TO-POINT AT WADEBRIDGE, 5th Feb 2017
- REPORT ON THE WESTERN POINT-TO-POINT AT WADEBRIDGE, SUNDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2017
- RESULTS: WESTERN POINT-TO-POINT AT WADEBRIDGE 5 FEB 2017
- Entries: Western Point-To-Point, Wadebridge, 5th February 2017
- Preview: Western Point-to-Point, Wadebridge, Sunday February 5, 2017
- MONEY TALKS: GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – NORTH CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT WADEBRIDGE 8 JAN 2017
- Entries: North Cornwall Point-To-Point at Wadebridge on Sunday 8th January 2017
- Preview: North Cornwall Point-To-Point at Wadebridge on Sunday 8th January 2017
- MONEY TALKS: CORNWALL CLUB POINT-TO-POINT AT WADEBRIDGE – SUNDAY DECEMBER 11TH 2016
- REPORT: CORNWALL CLUB POINT-TO-POINT AT WADEBRIDGE – SUNDAY DECEMBER 11TH 2016