|Race||Start time||Link to entries and form for race|
|2nd||12:35||4-6 year olds Open Maiden Race|
|3rd||13:10||7 years and over Open Maiden Race|
|4th||13:45||Mixed Open Race|
|5th||14:20||Club Members Race|
Wednesday 22nd February: Good to soft, soft in places
A massive total of 115 entries have been received for the East Cornwall Hunt Point-to-Point fixture this weekend at Great Trethew, this Sunday February 26th. The Toad Hall Cottages- sponsored pony races head up the action at 11am with the main six race card to follow at 12 noon.
The course offers fabulous track-side viewing, hot food, refreshments, bar bookies and trade stands.
Entrance is car & driver £15, car driver and one passenger £20, car driver and more than one passenger £25, pedestrians £6.
Location is Menheniot, 1 mile South of A38, 3 miles SE of Liskeard PL14 3PZ
|p||=||pulled up||k||=||knocked over|
|b||=||brought down||c||=||carried out|
|s||=||slipped up||+||=||improving rating|
|ro||=||ran out||t||=||took no part|
An up to date form guide and synopsis of the horses entered at this meeting. Form figures for up to 6 outings appear. A dash(-) is used to separate 2015/16 form from 2014/15 form. Figures preceded by an oblique (/) represents 2013/14 form or earlier. Horses marked with an asterisk (*) indicates National Hunt form. The higher the rating the better the form. No responsibility can be accepted for any errors which may be considered to have occurred.
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 26TH FEBRUARY 2017
- REPORT ON THE EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 26TH FEBRUARY 2017
- RESULTS – EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW – 26TH FEB 2017
- PONY RACING REPORT – EAST CORNWALL AT GREAT TRETHEW – 26TH FEB 2017
- Entries: East Cornwall Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, 26th February 2017
- Preview: East Cornwall Point-to-Point – Great Trethew on Sunday 26th February 2017