|Race||Start time||Link to entries and form for race|
|1st||13:00||Club Members Race|
|2nd||13:35||Mens Open Race|
|3rd||14:10||Ladies Open Race|
|6th||15:55||Open Maiden Race|
Friday 3rd March 2017:
Black Forest lodge is all ok for racing today. Going good to soft , soft in places.
Friday 3rd March 2017:
Going update Friday evening is Good to Soft.
Tuesday 28th February 2017:
Going after course inspection today is GOOD to SOFT , GOOD in places.
Some rain forecasted in week.
|Wednesday 01/03/2017||00:0006:00||6°||0 mm||Fresh breeze, 8 m/s from west-northwest|
|06:0012:00||5°||3.7 mm||Light breeze, 2 m/s from south-southwest|
|12:0018:00||8°||0 mm||Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from southeast|
|18:0000:00||8°||0 mm||Fresh breeze, 9 m/s from west|
|Thursday 02/03/2017||00:0006:00||7°||0 mm||Fresh breeze, 9 m/s from west|
|06:0012:00||6°||0 mm||Moderate breeze, 6 m/s from west|
|12:0018:00||10°||0 mm||Moderate breeze, 6 m/s from west-southwest|
|18:0000:00||8°||0 mm||Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from south-southwest|
|Friday 03/03/2017||00:0006:00||7°||1.8 mm||Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from south|
|06:0012:00||7°||1.3 mm||Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from east-southeast|
|12:0018:00||8°||0.6 mm||Light breeze, 2 m/s from east-northeast|
|18:0000:00||8°||2.2 mm||Light breeze, 3 m/s from south|
|Saturday 04/03/2017||00:0006:00||8°||0.6 mm||Light breeze, 3 m/s from south-southeast|
|06:0012:00||6°||0.8 mm||Light breeze, 2 m/s from south-southeast|
|12:0018:00||9°||0 mm||Light breeze, 3 m/s from east-southeast|
|18:0000:00||7°||1.7 mm||Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from north-northwest|
Monday 27th February 2017:
Going Mid Devon at Black Forest Lodge : Good . Update after course inspection tomorrow (Tuesday).
Black Forest Lodge near Kenton, Exeter, is the venue for next weekends Point-to-Point meeting to be held in the Devon & Cornwall Area this Sunday March 5th. Pony racing heads up the action at 12 noon with two pony races followed by the main six race card which start at 1pm, over one hundred entries have been received.
The course offers excellent viewing both track-side and on the hill. Good food with bar, bookies and plenty of trade stands. Entrance to the course is £10 per head up to a max of £30 per car. Children under 16 free and dogs on leads welcome. Course is located at Kenton near Exeter (off A380 – EX6 8HR)
Please note that those travelling via A379 there is a possibility of a Bridge closure so do check for diversions and allow extra time to arrive at the course if the intended work goes ahead. The website for Bridge closure info is https://new.devon.gov.ukbridgeroad/subscribe.
|p||=||pulled up||k||=||knocked over|
|b||=||brought down||c||=||carried out|
|s||=||slipped up||+||=||improving rating|
|ro||=||ran out||t||=||took no part|
An up to date form guide and synopsis of the horses entered at this meeting. Form figures for up to 6 outings appear. A dash(-) is used to separate 2015/16 form from 2014/15 form. Figures preceded by an oblique (/) represents 2013/14 form or earlier. Horses marked with an asterisk (*) indicates National Hunt form. The higher the rating the better the form. No responsibility can be accepted for any errors which may be considered to have occurred.
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT, BLACK FOREST LODGE, SUNDAY 5th MARCH 2017
- REPORT ON THE MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE – SUNDAY 5TH MARCH 2017
- RESULTS – MID DEVON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE 5TH MARCH 2017
- Entries: Mid Devon Point-To-Point, Black Forest Lodge Sunday 5th March 2017
- Point-to-Point Preview: Mid Devon Foxhounds, Black Forest Lodge Sunday March 5th 2017
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT, BLACK FOREST LODGE, 22ND JANUARY 2017
- REPORT ON THE SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE, SUNDAY 22ND JANUARY
- RESULTS: SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT AT BLACK FOREST LODGE 22 JAN 2017
- Entries: Silverton Point-To-Point at Black Forest Lodge on Sunday 22nd January 2017
- Preview: Silverton Point-to-Point, Black Forest Lodge Sunday 22nd January