|Race||Start time||Link to entries and form for race|
|3rd||14:10||4, 5, & 6 year old Open Maiden Race|
|4th||14:45||Mixed Open Race|
|6th||15:55||Open Maiden Race, Division 1|
|7th||16:30||Open Maiden Race, Division 2|
The Eggesford Foxhounds will host the first of two Point-to-Point fixtures in the Devon & Cornwall area this weekend, with their meeting this coming Saturday 15th April at Halwill Junction.110 entries have been received with the first race off at 1pm.
Eight races are on offer with The Simpkins Edwards-sponsored Eggesford Champion Mixed Open race being the feature race of the day.
Course location is 2m South of Halwill junction off A3079 -EX21 5AE. This course offers good track side parking, hot food and refreshments, bar, bookies and trade stands. Entrance is £10 per person up to a maximum of £30 per car. Children under 16 free. Dogs on leads welcome.
|p||=||pulled up||k||=||knocked over|
|b||=||brought down||c||=||carried out|
|s||=||slipped up||+||=||improving rating|
|ro||=||ran out||t||=||took no part|
An up to date form guide and synopsis of the horses entered at this meeting. Form figures for up to 6 outings appear. A dash(-) is used to separate 2015/16 form from 2014/15 form. Figures preceded by an oblique (/) represents 2013/14 form or earlier. Horses marked with an asterisk (*) indicates National Hunt form. The higher the rating the better the form. No responsibility can be accepted for any errors which may be considered to have occurred.
- REPORT ON THE EGGESFORD POINT-TO-POINT AT UPCOTT CROSS SATURDAY 15TH APRIL 2017
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP – EASTER POINT-TO-POINTS EGGESFORD & FOUR BURROW
- RESULTS: EGGESFORD POINT-TO-POINT AT UPCOTT CROSS, EASTER SATURDAY 15th APRIL 2017
- Preview: Eggesford Point-To-Point, Upcott Cross Saturday 15th April 2017
- Entries: Eggesford Point-To-Point at Upcott Cross on Saturday 15th April 2017