Saturday 17 February 2018 – at 6.30pm
The Clerk of the Course reported the Going remains unchanged, Soft, Heavy in Places. There was no overnight rain, it’s been another dry, sunny day and we are all set to race tomorrow. Before racing begins tomorrow, as is usual the Going will be determined by the Chief Steward.
Friday 16 February 2018 15:45
Yesterday Clare Wonnacott, BHA local Inspector, visited the course, found it to be in good order with the Going ” Soft, Heavy in Places”. Today, the Clerk of the Course reports the Going remains unchanged but with a current spell of fine weather set to continue to race day, the course will be drying out further all the time. Preparations are all well in hand to be ready to race on Sunday.
Tuesday 13 February 2018
The Clerk of the Course reports that following overnight rain the Going at Buckfastleigh today is “Soft, Heavy in Places”.
Heavy rain is forecast for tomorrow, Wednesday, and thereafter dry and sunny weather up to and including race day.
Local Course Inspector, Clare Wonnacott, is due to visit and inspect the Course on Thursday when a further Going Report will be posted.
Entries for Sunday 18th February 2018
Mixed open 19
Confined maiden 2m 4f 25
Mares Maiden 20
Met Office 5 day forecast: Buckfastleigh, 1 mile from TQ11 OLT
- Preview: South Pool Point-to-Point, Buckfastleigh, Sunday 18 February 2018
- PONY RACING: SOUTH POOL POINT-TO-POINT, BUCKFASTLEIGH, SUNDAY 18 FEBRUARY 2018
- Entries: South Pool Harriers, Buckfastleigh, 18th February 2018
- Update: South Pool Harriers Point-to-Point, Buckfastleigh, Sunday 18 February 2018
- Fixtures rich in promise for the 2017/18 British point-to-point season