|Race||Start time||Link to entries and form for race|
|3rd||13:10||Westcountry Champion Chase Mixed Open|
|4th||13:55||Confined Maiden Race, for horses & geldings|
|5th||14:30||Confined Maiden Race, for mares & fillies|
Saturday 17 February 2018 – at 6.30pm
The Clerk of the Course reported the Going remains unchanged, Soft, Heavy in Places. There was no overnight rain, it’s been another dry, sunny day and we are all set to race tomorrow. Before racing begins tomorrow, as is usual the Going will be determined by the Chief Steward.
Friday 16 February 2018 15:45
Yesterday Clare Wonnacott, BHA local Inspector, visited the course, found it to be in good order with the Going ” Soft, Heavy in Places”. Today, the Clerk of the Course reports the Going remains unchanged but with a current spell of fine weather set to continue to race day, the course will be drying out further all the time. Preparations are all well in hand to be ready to race on Sunday.
Tuesday 13 February 2018
The Clerk of the Course reports that following overnight rain the Going at Buckfastleigh today is “Soft, Heavy in Places”.
Heavy rain is forecast for tomorrow, Wednesday, and thereafter dry and sunny weather up to and including race day.
Local Course Inspector, Clare Wonnacott, is due to visit and inspect the Course on Thursday when a further Going Report will be posted.
A fantastic family day of Point-to-Pointing is on offer next weekend with the first of two meetings to take place at the popular track based at Buckfastleigh, South Devon on Sunday February 18. Three pony races head up the action at 11am, with the 148 cm race already divided, followed by the six race card commencing at 12 noon. 111 entries have been received.
With spring just around the corner this venue offers a fun day of racing together with many trade stands giving a warm country feel. There is a large catering tent and bar, with on course bookies.
Entrance to the course is £10 per person with children under 16 free. Dogs on leads welcome.
The course is located at Lower Dean, Buckfastleigh, adjacent to the A38. Postcode TQ11 0LT.
|p||=||pulled up||k||=||knocked over|
|b||=||brought down||c||=||carried out|
|s||=||slipped up||+||=||improving rating|
|ro||=||ran out||t||=||took no part|
An up to date form guide and synopsis of the horses entered at this meeting. Form figures for up to 6 outings appear. A dash(-) is used to separate 2017/18 form from 2016/17 form. Figures preceded by an oblique (/) represents 2015/16 form or earlier. Horses marked with an asterisk (*) indicates National Hunt form. The higher the rating the better the form. No responsibility can be accepted for any errors which may be considered to have occurred.
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP: DART VALE & HALDON HARRIERS POINT-TO-POINT AT BUCKFASTLEIGH – 31ST MARCH 2018
- REPORT ON THE DART VALE & HALDON HARRIERS POINT-TO-POINT AT BUCKFASTLEIGH – 31ST MARCH 2018
- RESULTS: DART VALE & HALDON HARRIERS, BUCKFASTLEIGH 31st MARCH 2018
- Buckfastleigh is on tomorrow
- Entries: Rescheduled Dart Vale & Haldon Harriers Point-To-Point at Buckfastleigh on Saturday 31st March 2018
- Preview: Rescheduled Dart Vale & Haldon Harriers Point-to-Point at Buckfastleigh Saturday 31 March 2018
- Update: Rescheduled Dart Vale & Haldon Harriers Point-To-Point, Buckfastleigh, Saturday 31st March 2018
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP: SOUTH POOL POINT-TO-POINT, BUCKFASTLEIGH, 18TH FEBRUARY 2018
- REPORT: SOUTH POOL POINT-TO-POINT, BUCKFASTLEIGH, 18TH FEBRUARY 2018
- RESULTS: SOUTH POOL POINT-TO-POINT, BUCKFASTLEIGH 18 FEBRUARY 2018