|Race||Start time||Link to entries and form for race|
|2nd||13:35||Open Maiden Race|
|4th||14:45||Ladies Open Race|
|5th||15:20||Mens Open Race|
Wednesday 11th April 2018 at 13:36
Silverton point to point at Bishops Court passed a course inspection today. We are still on to run Saturday. Going Soft , Heavy in places Linda Courtney, Hon. sec reports.
Sunday 8th April 2018 at 12:18
The Silverton point to point at Bishops Court , Ottery St Mary Saturday April 14th 1st race 1pm has passed a course walk today . Going is Soft , Heavy in places . We all look forward to seeing you all next week. Remember in the Bar and Cafe live racing from Aintree will be shown.
Thursday 5th April 2018 at 19:25
The Clerk of Course has walked around Bishops Court and reports it has much improved from the 10th of March.
The going is heavy, soft in places but improving. The mats to aid entry and exit are still in place with the option to add more if needed.
The weather predicted is mixed but favourable.
The Silverton Hunt are able to host their meeting at Bishops Court, Ottery St Mary this coming Saturday 14th April, with the kind permission of landowners Andrew and Della Carter. It promises to be a fabulous family day out at this beautiful parkland setting. Not only will there be six races on offer, but the organisers have hired a large TV screen which will be set up in the Bishops Court Cafe on site for race goers to watch live coverage of the Aintree Grand National meeting. Over 70 entries have been received for the six races on track which start with a competitive Members race to kick off the action at 1pm.
There will be a good on course party to look forward to in the Bishops Court Cafe which will have live coverage of the Grand National enabling race goers to enjoy their day without missing the action Aintree before heading home.
Entrance to the course is £10 per person to a maximum of £30 per car. Pedestrians £10 and Children under 16 free. Dogs on leads welcome. On course facilities include bar, hot and cold refreshments, bookies and a host of trade stands. The course is located at Bishops Court, Ottery St Mary. Postcode EX11 1RJ
|p||=||pulled up||k||=||knocked over|
|b||=||brought down||c||=||carried out|
|s||=||slipped up||+||=||improving rating|
|ro||=||ran out||t||=||took no part|
An up to date form guide and synopsis of the horses entered at this meeting. Form figures for up to 6 outings appear. A dash(-) is used to separate 2017/18 form from 2016/17 form. Figures preceded by an oblique (/) represents 2015/16 form or earlier. Horses marked with an asterisk (*) indicates National Hunt form. The higher the rating the better the form. No responsibility can be accepted for any errors which may be considered to have occurred.
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP FROM THE SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT AT BISHOPS COURT, OTTERY ST MARY, SATURDAY 14TH APRIL 2018
- REPORT ON THE SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT AT BISHOPS COURT, OTTERY ST MARY, SATURDAY 14TH APRIL 2018
- RESULTS: SILVERTON POINT-TO-POINT AT BISHOPS COURT, OTTERY ST MARY – 14TH APRIL 2018
- Entries: Silverton Point-to-Point at Bishops Court, Ottery St Mary on Saturday 14 April 2018
- Preview: Silverton Point-to-Point at Bishops Court, Ottery St Mary on Saturday 14 April 2018
- Advanced Going Update: Silverton Point-To-Point, Bishops Court, 14 April 2018
- Fixtures rich in promise for the 2017/18 British point-to-point season
- Black Forest Lodge Point to Point course closure