|Race||Start time||Link to entries and form for race|
|1st||12:00||Flat 4-6 years old Race|
|2nd||12:35||4-6 year olds Open Maiden Race|
|3rd||13:10||7 years and over Open Maiden Race|
|4th||13:45||Mixed Open Race|
Friday 22nd February 2019 at 09:16
The going at Great Trethew is now described as good – Sandie Newton
Wednesday 20th February 2019 at 10:19
Sandie Newton advises the going at Great Trethew for the East Cornwall Point-To-Point remains good to soft. She will further update on Friday.
Monday 18th February 2019 at 15:04
Great Trethew going update as of today, good to soft. With sunshine and a drying wind I cannot see it being anything but good by Sunday.
It is the turn of the East Cornwall to host the next fixture to be held in the area, which will take this coming Sunday February 24th, at the popular course located at Menheniot, Great Trethew. Pony racing heads up the action with two pony races commencing at 11am. The main event follows at midday, with six races on offer attracting over 100 entries.
The course is a great location for a family day out to enjoy the spring weather, and an opportunity to dust off the picnic baskets, whilst watching some good race action. The course offers bar, hot and cold refreshments and food, bookies and a number of trade stands. Entrance to the course is £10 per person with children under 16 free. Dogs on leads welcome. The course is located off the off the A38 between Saltash and Liskeard. Postcode PL14 3PZ.
Pony Racing Entries
|2||Chad Bament||Ginger Wizard|
|3||Otis Morgan||Menedh Jumping Jack Fash|
|4||Walter Fisher-barnett||Wide Valley March|
|3||Tyler Heard||Shotgun Minnie|
|p||=||pulled up||k||=||knocked over|
|b||=||brought down||c||=||carried out|
|s||=||slipped up||+||=||improving rating|
|ro||=||ran out||t||=||took no part|
An up to date form guide and synopsis of the horses entered at this meeting. Form figures for up to 6 outings appear. A dash(-) is used to separate 2018/19 form from 2017/18 form. Figures preceded by an oblique (/) represents 2016/17 form or earlier. Horses marked with an asterisk (*) indicates National Hunt form. The higher the rating the better the form. No responsibility can be accepted for any errors which may be considered to have occurred.
- GRANVILLE’S BETTING GOSSIP FROM THE EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019
- REPORT ON THE EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW, SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019
- RESULTS: EAST CORNWALL POINT-TO-POINT AT GREAT TRETHEW, 24TH FEBRUARY 2019
- Entries: East Cornwall Point-To-Point, Great Trethew, 24th February 2019
- PPA: Procedures to be carried out at point-to-points in respect to Equine Influenza Precautions (21st Feb update)
- Preview: East Cornwall Point-to-Point, Great Trethew Sunday 24 February 2019
- PtPRC Online Entry System IT Issues