The Point-To-Point Authority have issued an updated newsletter details the latest processes and procedures that everyone will need to undertaken to access a Point-To-Point course whilst we are at level 4 status.
The Newsletter also unfortunately announces that our opening fixture, the East Devon Races fixture at Bishops Court on the 24th October will be run behind closed doors.
Included are updates on:
- – Preregistration
- – Zoning
- – Amenities
- – Bookies
- – Paddock
- – Behind Closed Doors fixtures
Downloads linked from the Point-To-Point Authority Newsletter
- RQC Application Form
- Riders Sponsorship Scheme Application Form
- Hunter Certificate Application Form
- PPA General Instruction (PPAGI1)
- Regulatory Changes for 2020/21