Palace, Puffins, Falcons, Birdies, Oil Painting, Tent Pegging, Golf, Getaways, Stable Visits, Picnics … you’ll find them all and much more in the Livestream Christmas Auction
BIDDING IS NOW LIVE!
Thanks to our amazingly generous supporters we have 50 fantastic lots that will appeal to racing fans far and wide – we’ve got art work, chances to try something new, getaways, days out, yard and gallop visits, point-to-point picnics, racecourse packages, and more besides.
Now it’s over to the bidders so please head over to our jumblebee auction site https://www.jumblebee.co.uk/auction/detail/auction_id/6299where you can see what’s on offer and place your bids!
What you need to know
• Click on a lot to view the full details
• Click “Contact administrator” if you have any questions
• To place a bid you will need to register with jumblebee – it’s quick and easy
• You can place individual bids or use the proxy bid option to enter the maximum you wish to bid for a lot
• If you use proxy bid the system will automatically place bids on your behalf up to the maximum value you have entered
• If two bidders enter the same amount it is the first bid received that will be registered on the system
• Final bids will be on December 29th. Lot 1 will end at 8pm, final bid times for other lots will be staggered through the evening with the final lot ending at 10.27pmso please make sure to check the end time for the lot(s) you are interested in
• Payment will be by cheque or bank transfer – information on how to pay will be sent to winning bidders by email at the end of the auction
• Covid 19 in the event that Covid related issues affect the availability of any lot, we will work with the winning bidder and the pledge donor to suitably adjust the pledge e.g. change available dates